Poker Tournament Schedule
|3 Mar||Friday||19h||Turbo||30k+5k||60$+10$+5$||30+alternates||Yes||15 min|
|4 Mar||Saturday||13h||Mega Stack||65k+5k||100$+15$+5$||60+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|5 Mar||Sunday||13h||Deep Stack||45k+5k||80$+15$+5$||40+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|10 Mar||Friday||19h||Turbo||30k+5k||60$+10$+5$||30+alternates||Yes||15 min|
|11 Mar||Saturday||13h||Mega Stack||65k+5k||100$+15$+5$||60+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|12 Mar||Sunday||13h||Tag Team||35k+5k||100$+15$+5$/joueur||60+alternates (30 équipes)||Yes||20 min|
|17 Mar||Friday||19h||Turbo||30k+5k||60$+10$+5$||30+alternates||Yes||15 min|
|18 Mar||Saturday||13h||Monster Stack||95k+5k||170$+25$+5$||60+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|19 Mar||Sunday||13h||Bounty 25$||35k+5k||75$+25$+15$+5$||40+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|24 Mar||Friday||19h||Turbo||30k+5k||60$+10$+5$||30+alternates||Yes||15 min|
|25 Mar||Saturday||13h||Mega Stack||65k+5k||100$+15$+5$||60+alternates||Yes||20 min|
|26 Mar||Sunday||13h||Win The Button||30k+5k||80$+15$+5$||40+alternates||Yes||20 min|
A dealer add-on of $5 for 5000 in additional chips is available for all our tournaments.
BADBEAT JACKPOT RULES
- The Bad Beat Jackpot only applies to the game of Texas Hold'em. The term "Bad Beat" is used to refer to a high-level hand that is defeated by a superior hand (e.g., a quad of jacks losing to a quad of kings).
- A minimum of five (5) players must be seated and have been in the deal of cards at the start of the hand for it to be eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot. Other player minimums may apply.
- In order for a hand to be eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the pot for that hand must contain a minimum of twenty dollars ($20).
- In order to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, a player must have the following qualifying hand: quad twos (2222). This qualifying hand will remain the same at all times.
- The winner and loser of the hand must both use their two (2) hole cards to create the best possible five (5) card hand.
- If the winning player and/or the losing player has fours, their hole cards must form a pair to qualify. For example, a quad of nines must be formed from a pair of nines in hand and two nines from the community cards.
- In order for a hand to be eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot, it must go to showdown, i.e. played to completion, when all cards have been dealt, all rounds of Bets have been completed, and finally each player has revealed their cards to determine the winner of the hand.
- Two dollars ($2) is withdrawn from each pot found to comply with Rules 2 and 3.
- Daily, for every two dollars ($2) collected, $1 is added to the current Bad Beat Jackpot, and the other is kept in reserve for currently active promotions. 20% of the amount accumulated for the Bad Beat Jackpot will be kept for the next Bad Beat Jackpot.
- The minimum Bad Beat Jackpot amount is $50,000. If, when the Bad Beat Jackpot is won, the amount accumulated to reset it is less than this minimum, the amount remains fixed at $50,000 until the one dollars ($1) accumulated brings it over. above the minimum. From then on, the Bad Beat Jackpot amount will begin to grow again.
- The distribution of the Bad Beat Jackpot is done in accordance with the following percentages:
- 50% of the Bad Beat Jackpot is awarded to the holder of the Bad Beat hand (the losing hand).
- 25% of the Bad Beat Jackpot is awarded to the holder of the winning hand.
- 25% of the Bad Beat Jackpot is distributed equally among the other players registered at the table.
- In order to qualify for a smaller portion of the Bad Beat Jackpot, ie 20%, a player must hold the following qualifying hand: Aces-by-Kings Full House (AAAKK). This qualifying hand will remain the same at all times.
- If at showdown three hands are eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the holder of the lowest hand will receive the witness hand. For example, if four of eight, four of queens and a queen straight flush are revealed, the bad beat hand is the queen fours, and the winning hand is the queen straight flush.
- A player who removes his chips from the game before the start of a hand whose reveal produces a Bad Beat Jackpot concedes his right to any part of the Jackpot. A player who leaves the table but leaves their chips there retains their right to their share of the Bad Beat Jackpot if it occurs.
- If there are multiple boards, i.e. if the players involved in a hand are all-in and they decide to run the board twice or three times, only the first board is eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Players must play their hands independently. If a player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, communicates information or instructions to another player that could influence that player's actions, or discloses the contents of his hand to other players , the Bad Beat Jackpot will be void. Additionally, any discussion of the Bad Beat Jackpot while a hand is in progress may void eligibility for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
- Management checks the validity and eligibility of all hands involved. No appeal is possible if a hand is mucked before the custodial staff has had a chance to verify the private and community cards. Management cannot in any way and in any way rebuild a hand.
- In order to claim their share of the Bad Beat Jackpot, all winners must present government issued photo ID and a valid Grand Royal Wolinak Players Card.
- Prizes won are final. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
- By participating in the Bad Beat Jackpot, winners consent to the use of their photographs for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Five percent (5%) of the total amount awarded by a Bad Beat Jackpot is withheld as gratuity for staff.