Our High Hand promotion is in effect seven days a week, Monday through Sunday, for Texas Hold'em cash games. The sum starts at $250 and is awarded daily to the player who has revealed the highest eligible hand between the opening of the table and 3:00am. The minimum qualifying hand is always a full hand of Aces by Jacks, and any unclaimed prizes are carried over to the day of the next game (rollover).
- Minimum qualifying hand YYYYY.
- Payments are made in poker chips. Players can add these chips to their stack between hands, but the table limit must be respected.
- Prizes are awarded to the player who reveals the highest candidate hand between the opening time of the table and 3:00am. Prize giving is done immediately at 3:00am if a hand has qualified.
- If no candidate hand has been reported during a given period, the price corresponding to this period is added to that of the following period, causing a rollover.
- A player does not need to be present in the room to maintain eligibility. If a winning player is absent, Le Grand Royal Wolinak will withhold their prize until they are able to claim it.
- If two (2) or more players hold a High Hand of equal value during a given period, the amount awarded is divided equally between the winners.
- If there are multiple boards, i.e. if the players involved in a hand are all-in and they decide to run the board twice or three times, only the first board can produce a High Hand candidate.
- All prizes awarded in these promotions are funded by accumulated Bad Beat Jackpot funds. This is handled as specified in the Bad Beat Jackpot Rules at Rule No. 9.
- A hand does not have to make it to the showdown to qualify. However, this hand must be revealed and recognized by the dealer as a candidate hand.
- A minimum of five (5) players must be seated and served at the start of the hand for a Hold'em hand to be eligible for the promotion.
- In order to form a High Hand, players must use their two (2) hole cards.
- Players must play their hand independently. If a player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, passes information or gives instructions to another player on how to act or reveals his hand to other players, a High Hand produced by this hand would be disqualified.
- Any discussion of a potential prize during the hand may void eligibility for this promotion.
- Management verifies the eligibility of all High Hands applicants before awarding prizes. No appeal is possible if a hand is mucked before the custodial staff has had a chance to verify the private and community cards. The management cannot in any case and in any way reconstruct a hand.
- Prizes won are final. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
- The manager's decisions are final and without appeal.
- Winners consent to the use of their names and photographs for promotional purposes